- India have a lot of ATM and SBI Branches even in remote areas.
- A common people hardly keep more than 5-10k at home for his day to day expenses.
- A common and honest person hardly have more than 5-6 Notes of 2,000 Rupee Notes.
- A poor people hardly will have more than 5-6 Notes of 2,000 Rupee Notes.
People using UPI and PayTM:
- In cities like Lucknow, Kanpur, Bengaluru, Hyderabad very few people using Cash as even small golgappa seller also accepts PayTM.
- People are using UPI and PayTM, Google Pay, PhonePe for even small expenses now a days.
Encourage or force people to use UPI and Digital :
- Singapore and other developed Nations are now making people aware to use UPI and Digital as much as possible and reduce the Cash use.
- The more and more people use Digital Payments and UPI, it will reduce Black Money and bring more people under Tax regime.
- We must reduce printed currency, Automatically people have to use digital money transfer.
- This bring down unaccounted business practice, Black marketing, almost all payments in white money helps economy of the country to boost up.
- Indian Economy will become like China and USA if around 80-90% people start using Digital Payments and UPI instead of Cash.
Why Currency Demonetization is required?
- Government must do currency demonetization regularly in every 3-4 years so that those corrupt people who are keeping huge cash will be caught and punished.
- If government will do currency demonetization regularly in every 3-4 years, common people will know that currency may be demonetized again and so they will move to Digital Payments and UPI instead of Cash so that they will not have any trouble to go to bank to exchange currency. This will make people self aware about Digital Payments and UPI instead of Cash.
- If government will do currency demonetization regularly in every 3-4 years, people will have habit of telling these information to their child and then it will become an awareness in society and people will will move to Digital Payments and UPI instead of Cash.
Why a poor person will hoard huge 2,000 Rupee Notes if he is poor?
A poor people hardly will have more than 5-6 Notes of 2,000 Rupee Notes.
It's only corrupt people who will hoard 2,000 Rupee Notes.
Government must do currency demonetization regularly in every 3-4 years so that those corrupt people who are keeping huge cash will be caught and punished.
What is Clean Note Policy of RBI? Why RBI withdraws 2,000 notes from circulation for Clean Note Policy?
What is 20% TCS On Credit Cards? How Will It Impact Foreign Trips of Indians?
How PM Modi removed black money and corruption by Demonetization and Technology?
How Indian PM Narendra Modi completely transformed Indian Railways in just 10 years?
How much India have achieved in 10 years under Indian PM Narendra Modi?
Landlord refused to rent house to a person in Bengaluru for low marks in 12th Class
Why Singapore have increased Additional Buyer’s Stamp Duty (ABSD)?
What is Real Estate Regulatory Act (RERA) and how much RERA is useful for home buyers in India?
Is there any Act for protecting the Rights of Tenants in India?
Why is a Valid Rental Agreement Required?
Rising Property rental prices in Bengaluru and its effects
Is it a good decision to move Singapore with monthly salary 12000 SGD for a family of 4?
Top 10 Artificial Intelligence (AI) Companies Around the World in 2023
What are the Major Concerns with Artificial Intelligence?
What is Artificial Intelligence?